[PyKDE] Does KConfigSkeleton.ItemUInt work?

Paul Waldo pwaldo at waldoware.com
Sun Dec 17 10:18:20 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to create a configuration dialog using KConfigSkeleton.  I
have an integer value, which I add to the skeleton using
KConfigSkeleton.ItemUInt(QString, QString, python_int, python_string)

When I run, I get a crash dialog, and the backtrace says:
[snip]
[KCrash handler]
#6  0xb6951595 in
sipKConfigSkeleton_ItemUInt::sipProtect_readImmutability ()
   from /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/kdecore.so
#7  0xb7638928 in sip_api_convert_from_void_ptr ()
   from /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/sip.so
#8  0x08089e40 in _PyType_Lookup ()
[snip]

Thanks for any help!

Paul