[PyKDE] Eric3 announce: documentation and wiki

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Apr 28 18:29:18 BST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 27. April 2006 23:00 schrieb jUrner:
> > Great news !!
> > I may try to help if I find time.
> > However, maybe you should wait for eric4 first snapshot to be sure
> > that menus will correspond...
> > Best regards,
> > ++
> > Jul.
>
> No problem with that. It's very easy to adjust the documentation to any
> changes upcoming eric4 may bring. Focus is now on documenting eric as it
> is to get a solid base to work with. Pretty much work todo, but no hurry.
> Everyone with two strong arms is welcome....
>
> Juergen

Please do not wait for the first snapshot of eric4. This will still take a
couple of weeks. Currently I am waiting for the availability of QScintilla2.
Once that is ready, it'll take another couple of weeks to get the rest of the
port done. However, the menu structure is nearly identical.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de