[PyKDE] Recent sip, PyQt, PyKDE snapshot - error during building kdecore/ void release_Display(void*, int) - dumbfix.

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Apr 27 17:13:59 BST 2006

On Thursday 27 April 2006 06:13, Mateusz Korniak wrote:
> On Monday 24 April 2006 14:07, Mateusz Korniak wrote:
> > I have such problem building latest PyKDE:
>
> I dumbfixed it forcing to qvariant.h be included much more early.
> Seems it fixed building and long awaited pyKDE for 3.5.2 works for me as
> charm :) , though I have no idea if it is right way of fixing....
> Just info ...

Sorry I missed your original post. Yes, moving Qt h files earlier in files is
sometimes necessary. I don't have an explanation for why that happens, but I
suspect it might just be differences between the order in which KDE and PyKDE
compile things. The problem seems to be fairly random as well, and varies by
distribution/version.

Can you tell me where you moved the #include to - I'll modify PyKDE for the
next snapshot.

Jim