[PyKDE] PyKDE Snapshot

Mathieu Bouchard mbouchar at bioinfo.ulaval.ca
Tue Apr 25 20:59:50 BST 2006

Hi,

I've tried the latest snapshot of pykde with sip 4.4.2 and  pyqt 3.16 and
almost everything is working fine.

In fact, I'm only having some problems with the KIO namespace. With the latest
snapshot of pykde, I was doing :
from kio import KIO
copy_job = KIO.file_copy(file_path, tmp_file)
but with the latest snapshot, file_copy is not part of KIO.
I've checked the sip files for kio and the file_copy method is defined in
sip/kio/job.sip while the remaining of the KIO namespace is defined in
multiple files.

When creating the KIO namespace, it seems that only the file sip/kio/global.h
is used.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, because I'm not following every
changes of pykde

Thanks