[PyKDE] PyKDE uses qt2 compat header

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 24 13:15:59 BST 2006

On 24.04.06 13:47:05, Torsten Marek wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the latest PyKDE snapshots includes qlist.h in various places, however
> > this is a "deprecated" header file, the correct one to use is
> > qptrlist.h (which is included from qlist.h). I stumbled over this because
> > Debian has split the compatibility headers into a separate package which
> > is not installed here. Would be cool to have this fixed as it's really
> > only a sed 's/qlist.h/qptrlist.h/'
> >
> > Also I noticed a few warnings about inclusion of internal headers from
> > KDE in the kdeprint-part. And a few warnings about returning addresses
> > from temporary objects:
> > sip/kmdi/kmdichildfrm.sip: In function ‘PyObject* convertFrom_QDict_0500QWidget_FocusPolicy(void*, PyObject*)’:
> > sip/kmdi/kmdichildfrm.sip:223: warning: taking address of temporary
> >

> no need to build PyKDE yourself. Packages are already uploaded to
> http://diotavelli.net/files/deb, and should appear in Debian/unstable in the
> coming weeks.

Well, that would work if I'd use deb-packages. However I have
python2.4+PyQt(3|4)+PyKDE+eric+lxml+Beautifulsoup in my $HOME, because I
needed PyQt4 (and together with that PyQt3 snapshots and so on) and I
need lxml-svn-head sometimes ;-)

Andreas

--
Another good night not to sleep in a eucalyptus tree.