[PyKDE] PyKDE progress, KTimezone

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Tue Apr 18 23:41:57 BST 2006

I'm most of the way through upgrading PyKDE through KDE 3.5.2, which leaves
fixing a few other bugs and updating docs.

As far as the KTimezone problem - KDE 3.5.2 does declare the destructor as
private, which, as the discussion on the list indicates, was probably the
intention all along. There's no problem in making that retroactive to earlier
versions, and no point in not doing that, so the next version should work
with Debian and other distributions which picked up that change ahead of the
"official" KDE source.

I'm shooting for a release near the end of the week - probably a snapshot and
a release (finally) a few days later.

Jim