[PyKDE] Making QMessageBox window always top

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 08:49:54 BST 2006

Hi all,

How to make a QMessageBox to be always on Top. For example, i display a
message box -
QMessageBox.about(self, "Nova Net Agent","Your browsing time is over for
today") and when this message box pops up, it should be on top, so whatever
window the user has opened, this message box should pop up and display the
message.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went