[PyKDE] QTimers on MacOSX?

michael ferraro michael at possibleworlds.com
Mon Apr 10 21:38:12 BST 2006

I know this may be a bit premature but ...

I recently tried to build PyQt4 on MacOSX 10.4.5 and I get
an ImportError incorrect format for dynamic loading.
I think this is because  Qt 4.1.2 and PyQt4 get built with dylib's
instead of bundles.  Based on the message below it appears
I should build qt4 with -no-framework --

Is this true, or am I doing something else wrong. Or, should
I just sit tight

thanks