[PyKDE] Window Flags not working

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 13:32:29 BST 2006

hi,

On 4/8/06, Ismail Donmez <ismail at pardus.org.tr> wrote:

> Cumartesi 8 Nisan 2006 15:25 tarihinde, Chakkaradeep C C şunları yazmıştı:
> > hi all,
> >
> > am using qt-3.3 and PyQt. Am trying to remove the close button,maximize
> > button and have minimize button only.I changed the window flags in the
> > QDialog constructor as ,
> >
> > class NetAccess(QDialog):
> >     def __init__(self,parent = None,name = None,modal = 0,f=
> > Qt.WStyle_Customize |Qt.WStyle_Title|Qt.WStyle_Minimize):
> >         QDialog.__init__(self,parent,name,modal,f)
> >
> > But i dont get reflected :(.
>
> Respecting them is up to window manager running and for example KWin won't
> let
> you remove some of those buttons.

Thanks for the reply.

If thats the case, any work around?, yes, am using KDE. I need this to be
removed :(

Regards,
> ismail
>
> --
> <Terwou> \\o \o> <o/ o//

Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went