[PyKDE] Window Flags not working

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 13:25:28 BST 2006

hi all,

am using qt-3.3 and PyQt. Am trying to remove the close button,maximize
button and have minimize button only.I changed the window flags in the
QDialog constructor as ,

class NetAccess(QDialog):
    def __init__(self,parent = None,name = None,modal = 0,f=
Qt.WStyle_Customize |Qt.WStyle_Title|Qt.WStyle_Minimize):
        QDialog.__init__(self,parent,name,modal,f)

But i dont get reflected :(.

I would be happy if anyone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went