[PyKDE] PyKDE status and requirements

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Apr 6 22:25:21 BST 2006

I'm slowly getting PyKDE ready for release. A snapshot doesn't make sense at
the moment, because there are changes necessary across all modules.

Because of some function changes in sip 4.4, I don't think it's likely that
the next PyKDE release will work with older versions of sip - sip >= 4.4.1
will be required (4.4.1 fixes a namespace bug in 4.4.0 that affected PyKDE).

Hopefully that change won't cause too much inconvenience.

I hope to have something available in 1 or 2 weeks.

Jim