[PyKDE] eric3 questions

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Sep 28 17:48:35 BST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 28. September 2005 15:18 schrieb Burkhard Doliwa:
> Hi Detlev,
>
> eric3 really is a nice tool for the development and testing of python
> code! To make it even more useful, I would like to propose the following
> additional features. Perhaps you would like to consider them in some
> future release:
>
> 	- parallel work on more than one project
> 		(like MSVS.NET's "solutions")
You can start eric3 multiple times. That gives you the same functionality with
a better overview.

> 	- debugging: make cursor stay in debug shell instead of 				returning
> to the editor when reaching a breakpoint
> 	- some shortcut for changing between editing buffers
Ctrl+Alt+Tab and Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Tab will do. These are of course configurable.

> 	- editor search function like in emacs: Ctrl+s+<searchstring>
Ctrl+F will bring up the search dialog. eric3 3.8.0 will contain a quicksearch
function placed in the search toolbar.

> Clearly, this is from my personal viewpoint. Finally, a question:
>
> 	How can I change the line separation in the text windows?

I don't understand what you mean.