[PyKDE] Can't compile PyQt 3.15

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Mon Sep 19 10:23:10 BST 2005

Torsten Marek <shlomme at gmx.net> wrote:

> as it says, it's an internal compiler error, so it's not likely that
> anybody
> here can help. Are there new gcc packages from SuSE available, maybe
> ones that
> don't have pre- in the version number?

Well, given that the bug is not reproducible, I don't think it's a GCC problem
either. That suse version has special code that, when an internal compiler
error is hit, automatically produce the preprocessed source code in /temp, and
try compiling again two or three times; if the error still appears, the error
message says to send this /temp file to the support.

Giovanni Bajo