[PyKDE] PyKDE & KDE 3.5 again

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Oct 17 00:22:58 BST 2005

On Sunday 16 October 2005 03:33, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> Looks like your fix mentioned in
> http://www.mail-archive.com/pykde%40mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/msg05769.html
> didn't make it to PyKDE-snapshot20051013. Did you just forget or is there
> any problem with it?

No problem - I just haven't gotten to all the patches from the mailing list
yet. Should be in the next snapshot in a few days.

I believe you were using the kde-bindings version also (?) - updates there
depend on when and if Simon Edwards can put them in place (depends on the KDE
release rules somewhat, I'd guess). Those files don't necessarily sync with
the snapshots (which is why they work with newer gcc versions and my releases
haven't until recently).

Jim