[PyKDE] Eric3: autocompletion from document *and* API file

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.nl
Sat Oct 1 14:21:24 BST 2005

Hi,

I can choose between document as source of the autocompletion in eric3, and
API files. The first makes it easy to type my own variable names, the second
helps with the Qt API.

I'd like to have both in the autocompletion options, though. Is that possible?
If not, is there a good reason not to implement it?

I'm running 3.7.2, btw.

Thanks,
--
sebas

 http://www.kde.nl | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours. - Sir Stephen Henry Roberts