[PyKDE] Integrated shell

Jul j.vienne at libertysurf.fr
Fri Nov 18 09:10:38 GMT 2005

Hi Detlev,
As you said 3.9 that wishlist was open, here is one of mine!
It  would be very usefull for me to integrate a standard
terminal window, like the python shell, as kate does.
Because now, I'm trying to edit all my text files with eric,
it's quite annoying to toogle widow (eric/terminal) for
testing bash scripts. For that reason, I'm still using kate
for bash scripts or C programs.
For Windows version of eric3, the terminal whould be
replaced by a dos console....
++
Jul.

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr