[PyKDE] eric 3.8.0: problem loading project

.: smilelover :. smilelover at centrum.cz
Thu Nov 10 19:55:07 GMT 2005

in eric 3.8.0 when I create/modify a project and save it, I'm not able to load it because of the following XML parser error:

Fatal Error
/home/android/projekty/prekladace/prekladace.e3p
Line: 46, Column: 10
Character data not allowed outside root element

I found out that Eric saves an extra empty line at the end of every project file. When I erase the line manually, everything works fine.
Keep up the good work, guys! There's no better python IDE whatsoever!