[PyKDE] How is the PyQt Documentation generated?

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Tue Nov 8 23:10:48 GMT 2005

I am trying to see how to fix the problem I reported last week with the PyQt
docs, but am unable to see how to do it. Does the source tarball contain all
the files needed to generate PyQt.html? I'm not very familiar with docbook,
but I thought it should be fairly easy to do this (unless I'm just too stupid
to work it out). I have all the necessary docbook stuff installed, and
thought I could just use xsltproc to transform PyQt.sgml (from the pyqt
source) into PyQt.html. But all I get is parser errors (the doctype
declaration is wrong and there are unrecognized entity refs).

TIA
--
Baz Walter