[PyKDE] ANN: eric3 3.7.0-rc1 released

Mike Tammerman mtammerman at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:56:07 BST 2005

I changed the keywords, added my own keywords which is lowercase todo:

If the keyword is below the cursor, the page scrolls down. Otherwise,
the page scrolls up. But try this behaviour in a long enough file. My
files are approximately 500 lines long.

An example situation:
1. I put an TODO: keyword at line 30, changed and saved at line 370.
The page scrolled up until the the cursor had reached the bottom.

2. I put the same keyword at line 400, changed and saved at line 33.
The page scrolled down until the cursor had reached the top.

Adding or deleting new keywords doesn't affect this behaviour.

Mike