[PyKDE] ANN: eric3 3.7.0-rc1 released

Brad Ralph brad at ralph.id.au
Wed May 25 05:50:00 BST 2005

On Wed, 25 May 2005 03:34 am, Detlev Offenbach wrote:

> > It is only a really small change so a diff of the affected file is
> > attached if you are interested. (UI/TaskViewer.py)
> >
> > (apologies to Detlev for fiddling with his work.)
>
> That is absolutely ok. I'll examine the patch and might include it.
> Question to all: Should the project related tasks be shown in a different
> color (e.g. red)?

Now that would be a usefull idea (but not red as they would seem like urgent
tasks).  Maybe we could have different colours for TODO's and FIXME's or what
ever entry is added in the config.  This would make it visually easy to
seperate bug fixes from feature requests in the list (assuming you use TODO
for feature requests and FIXME for bugs and crappy hacks like I do in my
programs.)

Regards,
Brad Ralph