[PyKDE] ANN: eric3 3.7.0-rc1 released

Brad Ralph brad at ralph.id.au
Tue May 24 14:26:20 BST 2005

Hi Marco,

I haven't looked at creating tasks manually.  I do it by adding either #FIXME
of #TODO lines in the actual files.  If you do this, eric helpfully adds them
as tasks in the task list and when you double click on them if opens the file
and moves the cursor to the correct line.

I think it is really neat - Detlev really needs a pat on the back for this
one ...

Regards,
Brad Ralph

P.S. In the task list it really bugged me that the file names were not
displayed relative to the project so I modified it to remove the begining
part of the file path if it matches the project.

It is only a really small change so a diff of the affected file is attached if
you are interested. (UI/TaskViewer.py)

(apologies to Detlev for fiddling with his work.)