[PyKDE] QMessageBox.question bug?

John Ridley ojokimu at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 20:27:41 BST 2005

--- Martin Wiechert wrote:
> Using standard python shell without iqt makes no difference.
> [iqt allows to use qt without having to set up an event loop, very
> handy for interactive sessions.]

Okay, so I just remembered that there is an overloaded version of
QMessageBox.question et al. It uses custom button texts and returns the
index of the clicked button instead of its "identity":

>>> # click Yes
... QMessageBox.question(None,'Caption','Text','Yes','No','Cancel')
0

Are you somehow passing strings instead of integers?

John Ridley