[PyKDE] QMessageBox.question bug?

Martin Wiechert martin.wiechert at gmx.de
Tue May 17 07:47:12 BST 2005

Hi list.

I recently upgraded my system (SuSE9.3 with included rpms: python2.4, qt3.3.3,
pyqt from kdebindings3-python3.4.0 rpm).

Other than before QMessageBox.question bug does not return the identity of the
user-clicked button (which it should according to qt docs, and indeed did for
me before), but rather seems to return 0 for the leftmost button, 1 for the
next and so on. If one closes the dialog without clicking a button it returns
the index (not identity) of the rightmost button.

Any help/suggestion/workaround would be appreciated.

Regards,
Martin Wiechert.