[PyKDE] Re: dcop problem querying wallpaper

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.nl
Fri May 6 05:12:03 BST 2005

On Friday 06 May 2005 06:06, you wrote:
> # (False, None), no Exception
> print kdesktop.KBackgroundIface.currentWallpaper(current_desktop)

> While the kwin stuff works just fine, returning the name of the
> current desktop, from kdesktop.KBackgroundIface.getMethods() is empty
> and I don't even get the usual AttributeError yadda-yadda, also not
> my wallpaper name of course.

I might add that querying said stuff from kdcop and the bash does work
fine indeed:

miro.sebas(~): dcop kdesktop KBackgroundIface currentWallpaper 4
/home/sebas/plaatjes/wallpapers/dualhead/gras-kreeft.jpg

> Is that my lack of sleep tricking me?

sebas
--
  http://vizZzion.org   |   GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
So many beautiful women and so little time. - John Barrymore