[PyKDE] Compiling .ui files from eric3

flupke flupke at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 7 18:43:25 GMT 2005

Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for your work, I just installed eric3 this
afternoon and really like the look & feel.

I have a rather annoying problem : I can't find how to compile .ui files
from the IDE and have to do it manually from the command line with pyuic.
Is there a button somewhere that I missed ? Should it compile
automagically when launching the main script and I miss some external
utilities on my system ?

The versions I use :
Python 2.3.5
Qt 3.3.3
PyQt 3.13
QScintilla 1.3
Eric 3.6.2
Bicycle Repair Man CVS-20041120

On a debian testing system (installed eric3 and required libraries from
apt ; also tried eric-snapshot-20050227 with no more luck).

Thanks,
flupke