[PyKDE] Python 2.4 and eric3

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Mar 6 08:37:24 GMT 2005

Am Samstag, 5. März 2005 22:45 schrieb Calvin Spealman:
> Python 2.4
> Qt 3.3.3
> PyQt 3.13
> QScintilla 1.4
> Eric 3.5.1
> Bicycle Repair Man 0.9

Can you please try to confirm your observations with the lates 3.6.x release
or even the latest snapshot release. Unfortunately I don't have Python 2.4
installed, so I cannot test it. If the problem still occurs with the newer
versions, you can disable the automatic syntax check in the configuration
dialog Editor->General page.

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach