[PyKDE] Python 2.4 and eric3

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Mar 5 10:38:33 GMT 2005

Am Samstag, 5. März 2005 02:26 schrieb Calvin Spealman:
> Eric3 is recognizing my decorators as an invalid syntax. How can i fix this
> so I can use them without getting red flags all over the place?

Eric3 uses the call

__builtin__.compile(codestring, file, 'exec')

to compile the source it read from the file. If this call produces SyntaxError
exceptions, they are highlighted. That means, as long as eric3 is running
under the same Python interpreter your code is written for (in this case
2.4), you should not see these errors for the decorators.

What are the version used in your setup? (see Help->Show Versions)

Regards,
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach