[review] [PyKDE] PyKDE Error

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Tue Mar 1 18:04:24 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 09:44, Marcelo Bovo wrote:
> Hi,
>     Sorry to bother you but I haven't found any clue about this on the
> docs. I've compiled and installed succesfully PyQT and Sip, but when I
> try to configure the PyKDE sources for compilation I get this error

>     "sip: sip/kdecore/kshortcutlist.sip:85: There is already an enum in
> scope with the same Python name"

In the file indicated, delete the following lines around line 85, then re-run
configure.py and make.

public:
//force

    enum Other
    {

    };

//end

The other alternative is to download the snapshot which already has this
fixed. However, I expect a new snapshot to be released in a day or two, so
you might want to wait for that.

Jim