[PyKDE] Using debugger inside eric for Zope Test Case

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at icube.it
Mon Jun 20 15:14:44 BST 2005

Hi all.

I'm using Eric3 on the development of Zope Products, inside Zope Test Cases.

While running from the shell, I can use the

import pdb
pdb.set_trace()

codelet to insert a breakpoint and inspect what is going on inside my tests.

If I do the same while running the tests from inside Eric3, the output
goes to the Shell window and, from there, I'm able to interact with
python debugger.

Now, I would like to do the same with Eric3 debugger, in order to
manually place a breakpoint and invoke the debugger on that. Is this
possible?

Regards
Marco