[PyKDE] translation

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Jun 7 18:37:46 BST 2005

Am Dienstag, 7. Juni 2005 14:36 schrieb Flavio Codeco Coelho:
> Hi Detlev,
>
> As a long time user of Eric, I would like to contribute  a brazilian
> portuguese translation to it, as it seems there isn't one yet.
>
> where can I get the translation files?
>
> sincerely,
>
> Flávio

Hi,

I would be very happy if you would contribute a brazilian translation.
However, there are nearly 5000 single entries to be translated. Two people
had offered their support for doing exactly this translation, but probably
due to the amount of work they gave up. At least I haven't heard of them
anymore. And this was a couple of month ago. If you are really sure, I will
send the .ts file to you. Alternatively, you can generate it yourself using
eric3. (Translations browser->Add translation, Generate translation) Once you
have translated the string, please send the resulting .ts file back to me. If
you give up, please let me know as well, so that I don't wait for the
translation any longer.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach