[PyKDE] Re: [Eric] How to use ipython ?

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Wed Jun 1 13:20:12 BST 2005

> Actually the IPython feature I'm the most missing, if not the only one, is
> completion. This is a valuable improvement over the standard python
> interpreter, when in the implementation/testing phase ; that's why it made
> sense to me to have IPython run "inside" a python IDE...

My eric has tab-completion working in it's interpreter already - in form of a
window popping up giving me the possible choices. Which is nice, but could
IMHO enhanced a great deal by implementing in incrementally, like the
autocompletion in scintill. Any chances we see that coming, Detlev?

Regards,

Diez