[PyKDE] Eric3: Usability and debugging questions

Suleyman Karabuk suleyman_karabuk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 15:10:41 BST 2005

I searched the forum and found out that changing the
line number font size would help. I did so and it
helped a little, however, line height is still longer
than what I would like it to be. Compared to Komodo,
the same 6 lines in Eric occupy more than 7 lines in
Komodo.

Any clues, I am willing to hack the code if need be.

--- Suleyman Karabuk <suleyman_karabuk at yahoo.com>