[PyKDE] QWidget.setStyle Crashes

Hihn, Jason Jason.Hihn at verint.com
Tue Jul 5 20:23:39 BST 2005

I have a simple script (attached) which tries to set the style of a
button. In both windows and linux, it crashes regardless of what style I
try to use. (seg fault from setStyle(), no traceback info) I am trying
to change the style of a few buttons for Windows XP users.

In my real code the buttons are loaded from ui file, but neither works.

My version PyQt version is 3.13 and Qt is 3.3.3

Any help?
Thanks

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (1)