[PyKDE] Bug on pyuic?

Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho godoy at ieee.org
Fri Jan 28 04:29:07 GMT 2005

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but shouldn't pyuic pass all text that
has accents (áéíóúçã...) through its "self.__trUtf8" method?  Currently,
when there are such letters on tab page titles and toolbox page itemLables
(I got this error on both widgets) the text isn't sent to thie mesthod and
the result is a bogus char on the screen...  Since I use UTF8 as my
encoding, I just have to have a patch that adds an 'u' before the text to
make it appears right...

Anyway, shouldn't this kind of text also be passed through 'self.__trUtf8'?

--
Godoy.      <godoy at ieee.org>