[PyKDE] eric3 Bug reports

Calvin Spealman calvin at ironfroggy.com
Wed Jan 26 23:21:36 GMT 2005

I dont know where else to post bug reports, as it doesnt look like the bugserver on sourceforge is used for this project much. If there is another bug server somewhere for this, then I'll happily report them there.

1) Incorrectly auto-indents when using splicing such as myList[start : end]
2) Does not export from SVN properly. eric3 creates the directory, then issues the SVN command, which expects the directory to not exist and thus fails.
3) If files are removed from the working copy with 'svn delete' outside of eric3, it still thinks they should be there. If svn says the files aren't there, shouldn't eric3 remove them?