[PyKDE] eric3 segmentation fault

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Jan 24 19:46:05 GMT 2005

Am Montag, 24. Januar 2005 16:54 schrieb Scott Rifkin:
> I am getting segmentation faults (core dumped) when I close eric3 and also
> when I try to Show log in the version control menu (although other version
> control functions seem to wrok).  Also, eric3 isn't saving the list of
> recent files or recent projects.

You are the second one who reported the later problem. Unfortunately, I cannot
reproduce this fault over here but I think, that this is a Qt bug because Qt
should flush the contents of a QSetting to disk, when it is destroyed. It
seems, that this doesn't always happen.

As to the segfault, would upgrading to a newer version of Qt be an option for
you?

> I am running:
>
> Red Hat 7.1
> qt-x11-free-3.1.2