[PyKDE] QDataView import missing from pyuic

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Mon Jan 17 10:49:49 GMT 2005

Hi Phil et al.,

after a longer period of absence here, I'm back, playing some PyQt
games.. While on it, I noticed a problem with pyuic, when using
QDataViews in designer. It resists in including the right includes:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "form1.py", line 224, in ?
    w = Form1()
  File "form1.py", line 26, in __init__
    self.dataView1 = QDataView(self,"dataView1")
NameError: global name 'QDataView' is not defined

Manually adding or using the Python: comment trick fixes it, but
that's surely not intentional..

I tried fixing it with the attached patch, but failed so far :-(.
May you have an better idea, how to fix this bit..

Cheers,
Pete