[PyKDE] kdepyuic in the KDE CVS?

Joachim Werner joe at suse.de
Sun Feb 27 10:19:56 GMT 2005

Am Samstag, 26. Februar 2005 13:48 schrieb achiestdragon at gmail.com:
> On Saturday 26 February 2005 11:15 am, Joachim Werner wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is kdepyuic missing in the PyKDE that comes with KDE or do I just not
> > find it?
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Joachim
>
> had the same problem , its not in any of the related rpms at
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61057 although i
> found this the most complete location for the rest of the rpms needed and
> not in the KDE cvs
>
> i was given a copy of kdepyuic from someone , i can ether send you a copy
> i will ask him when i speak to him again where he sourced it form

Thanks! I know how to get it. I was just wondering why I couldn't find it in
the KDE bindings packages.

Simon, what exactly does the KDE CVS cover? I haven't had the time for an
in-depth check, but it seems that not only kdepyuic, but also some of the
documentation is not installed with the bindings packages.

Cheers

Joachim

--
Joachim Werner