[PyKDE] Having really hard time getting eric3 installed on Mac OSX 10.3.8

jarrod roberson jarrod.roberson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:44:42 GMT 2005

I got QT, QScintilla, SIP, PyQT and eric3
I followed all the instructions in each package to the letter . . .

I still can't get eric3 to start or run correctly . . .

I am a born-again Mac user ( last Mac was a 7200 ) I have spent an
entire day building, and rebuilding all these sources over and over
with different options and always get something wrong!

I finally got everything to buiid and link and play nicely up to the
eric3 point . . .

any help is appreachiated