[PyKDE] PyQt v4 Roadmap

Longson, Joe Joe.Longson at disney.com
Thu Feb 17 16:16:41 GMT 2005

Agreed...  But we are supporting a large body of code that already has
many "import qt" and "from qt import *" statements throughout the
code...  Having a more standardized way of handling this (rather than
providing a 'qt.py' file for every project that uses pyqt) would be much
preferrable...

BTW.  I DO like the new namespaces in Qt4..  It makes things much nicer
for programming and using pyqt.  However, they also are providing
backwards compatibility header files in most cases..

On a side note:  I'm really pleased with the roadmap for Qtv4 support.
This is really good news.

Joe

--
Joe Longson