[PyKDE] Double Installation

bdw bdw_box at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 00:01:56 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I am trying to install both the stable and snapshot releases of PyQt on
Linux. I have the stable release installed in /usr. The snapshot is in
/usr/local along with a separate Python installation. I have got each
installation working, except for a problem with qscintilla - the two
libraries use links with similar names, so whenever I run ldconfig they
clobber each other. This is stopping me running the stable and snapshot
versions of my programs at the same time.

Does anybody know of a way around this, please?

TIA

=====
bdw