[PyKDE] where is KStdAccel::New?

Christopher J. Bottaro cjbottaro at alumni.cs.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 4 00:21:21 GMT 2005

OK, I found KStdAccel::shortcut in kdeui.KAction (would have been nice if
this was documented somewhere seeing as how there isn't really a direct
mapping in Python), but where is KStdAccel::New?

I'm reading the KDE API documentation and I'm trying mimic the following
code in PyKDE:

KAction *newAct = new KAction(i18n("&New"), "filenew",
                               KStdAccel::shortcut(KStdAccel::New),
                               this, SLOT(fileNew()),
                               actionCollection(), "new");

I took me a while to figure out that KStdAccel::shortcut is
kdeui.KAction.shortcut in PyKDE, but I'm stumped about KStdAccel::New (and
KStdAccel::Quit, etc).

Thanks for the help.