[PyKDE] Re: Databrowser + PostgreSQL functions

Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho godoy at ieee.org
Tue Feb 1 17:35:01 GMT 2005

Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

> On Tuesday 01 February 2005 17:11, Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> anyone here using databrowser to fetch and manipulate data from
>> PostgreSQL functions instead of tables?  Any workaround if that's
>> not possible? (Here Qt Designer won't let me do that...)
>
> May ask yourself, how we should know, what designer refuses you to do?

It refuses to let me "fetch and manipulate data from PostgreSQL functions
instead of tables".

> Typically, if you're able to access your database via some command
> line tool, designer also can.

Not with the databrowser object...  I can, for instance, "SELECT * FROM
function()" but I am not being able to use "function" as I use a table as a
data source for QDataBrowser.

--
Godoy.      <godoy at ieee.org>