[PyKDE] Latest sip snapshot & PyKDE

Ismail Donmez ismail at uludag.org.tr
Fri Dec 30 16:21:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use PyQt4 and PyQt with PyKDE in the same system. So I upgraded
to latest sip , PyQt4 and PyQt snapshots and all worked fine. But I can't get
PyKDE to compile:

cartman at southpark PyKDE-snapshot20051013 $ python configure.py -i -c

     PyKDE version 4.0.0
           -------

Python include directory is /usr/include/python2.4
Python version is 2.4.2

sip version is snapshot-20051229 (4.3.0)

Qt directory is /usr/qt/3
Qt version is 3.3.5

PyQt directory is /usr/share/sip
PyQt version is snapshot-20051228 (3.16.0)

KDE base directory is /usr/kde/3.5
KDE include directory is /usr/kde/3.5/include
KDE lib directory is /usr/kde/3.5/lib
lib directory is lib

*** True KDE version is 0x30500 -- building for KDE 0x30400 ***

KDE version is 3.4.0 (0x30400)

PyKDE modules will be installed in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages
PyKDE .sip files will be installed in /usr/share/sip

PyKDE modules to be built:
   dcop kdecore kdefx kdeui kio kutils kfile kparts khtml kspell kdeprint kmdi

Generating the C++ source for the dcop module...
Creating the Makefile for the dcop module...

Generating the C++ source for the kdecore module...
sip: Ptr is undefined
Error: Unable to create the C++ code.

If reporting errors, paste all of the output above into your
message and post to the PyKDE mailing list at:

     mailto:    PyKDE at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de