[PyKDE] C++ code generation problem: longlong is undefined

Vincent Jong vjong at jandjgraphics.com
Mon Dec 19 03:03:47 GMT 2005

That was the last change. The configure step completed, make seemed to
complete with no errors, and after make install, the importTest.py ran
with no errors. I noticed that the sip generated files were installed into
/usr/share/sip/..., so when I did the build with python2.3, those files
got overwritten by the generated files when doing the build with
python2.4. There should be no problems if using python2.3 or python2.4,
correct?

Anyway, thanks a bunch for all your effort in helping get PyKDE installed.
It is very much appreciated. =)

Merry X-mas,

Vincent J.