[PyKDE] C++ code generation problem: longlong is undefined

Vincent Jong vjong at jandjgraphics.com
Sun Dec 18 17:24:08 GMT 2005

Nevermind, I got the link as I remember about MARC, lol. Okay kdecore
generates with no problems now and it's getting farther down. Code
generation for kfile is erroring out with:

sip: sip/kfile/kdirsize.sip:73: A function with the same Python signature
has already been defined
Error: Unable to create the C++ code.

Is it complaining about there being 2 '%If (  - KDE_3_0_1 )' code blocks?

Thanks,

Vincent J.