[PyKDE] PyQt on Windows Mobile

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 11 22:30:02 GMT 2005

I developed a program for Linux using PyQt which I now have to port to a PDA
running Windows Mobile 5.  As far as I can tell, Qt is not available for
Windows Mobile, so it follows that PyQt is not either.  However, I am
hoping that someone can confirm this conclusion before I waste a lot of
time learning some other GUI library and rewriting my code.  Thanks.

Gee, while I'm at it I might as well ask whether anyone has any opinions on
the next best GUI library (that also runs on Windows Mobile 5).  I'm
thinking it's either Tkinter or wxPython.
--
Jeffrey Barish