[PyKDE] Mac OS X problems with the menu bar.

Vicent Mas uvep at ono.com
Fri Dec 9 17:48:37 GMT 2005

Hello,
I've a pyqt application that runs fine in Linux and Windows but not in
Mac OS X. The following problems appear in the Application menu of the
menu bar:

- the name of the application menu is Python instead of the name of my
 application. Is it possible to fix this problem?. I've googled with no
 luck.
- I've inserted the Quit menu item and the About menu item via
 QAction().add() using translated strings '&Quit MyApp' and '&About
 MyApp'. It works for the About menu item (I see About MyApp in the
 application menu) but not for the Quit menu item (I see Quit Python in
 the application menu). Any clue?

Thanks for your help.

PS: I'm running latest versions of qt-mac, qscintilla, sip and pyqt.

--
Share what you know, learn what you don't