[PyKDE] eric3 segfault, help needed

frncpzzt at tiscali.it frncpzzt at tiscali.it
Fri Dec 9 11:26:26 GMT 2005

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to install eric3 3.8.0 on a Slackware 10.2, with Qt 3.3.4 and
Kde 3.5.0 onboard. After a first unsuccsessful try with regular Slack packages,
I downloaded the sources and built them manually. Following the README, I
installed, in order: qscintilla 1.65, sip 4.3.2, PyQt 3.15.1 and finally
eric3. But I am still getting a segmentation fault error on launch, eric3
doesn't even show up. Here attached is the output of "strace eric3". what
am I missing?? Thank you in advance.

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/