[PyKDE] PyKDE-snapshot20051013 fails against kde-3.5.0

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Tue Dec 6 17:14:29 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 07:35, Stephan Hermann wrote:
> when do you expect a new release of pykde or actually a new
> "sip,pyqt,pykde" toolchain.

> I need to fix the packages (at least for pykde) for kde3.5 in
> kubuntu/ubuntu dapper (development branch).

I intended to have it out by now, but that obviously has worked out. The best
I can offer is about a week or two, and that's not certain.

The only change that's required (that I know of) is the one in this thread.
The current snapshot lacks any new methods/classes since KDE 3.4.2, but
that's probably very minimal. There are some bugs that need to be addressed,
but for most people they aren't serious (although for some they are).

Jim